Every week 40 volunteers give 95 hours to pets
Many of the animals that come through our door have limited socialization or training. With a little love, attention and exercise, these animals become more adoptable. Plus spending time with them will put a smile on your face.
To find out more about becoming a shelter volunteer please call 505-753-8662
- 16 years of age or older; under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Able to engage and communicate with the public and co-workers in a professional manner
- Able to read, comprehend, and follow detailed instructions while working independently on a given assignment
- Understand and accept our Open Door philosophy
- Must complete the application below. Applicants will be contacted for final review.
Volunteering Application Form
- December 21, 2016 - December 24, 2016
- February 5, 2017 @ 10:30 am - February 6, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
- March 17, 2017 @ 10:30 am - March 19, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
- March 24, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- March 30, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm